Welcome to Third Grade!
Assignments for the week of April 6-10, 2020:
****I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. Here are a few things;
- Remember to sign up for BrainPOP Jr. if you haven’t already!
- Go to BrainPOP Jr.
- Click Enter Code at the top
- Enter your class code: skipper3928
- Log in with their student accounts or create new ones.
- I have created a new email for work submission. I ask that you use this email ONLY to submit their work. The email is as follows; email@example.com
- Reminder to make sure that you are always responding to the given day’s FlipGrid video. If the video is not placed in the day’s attendance it will not be marked and will result as an absence. Some students are not posting any videos, which also results as an absence. Please be vigilant that your child is posting their video daily, and that it is in the correct location.
- FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR we will be having weekly Zoom sessions on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 11 am.
As always I thank you for your anticipated cooperation, especially in this time of adjustment.
ART: You have a new project due in May, please visit Mr. Konciak’s page for details!
**IF YOU NEED TO E-MAIL MR KONCIAK PLEASE E-MAIL HIM AT firstname.lastname@example.org
MUSIC: Please see the document sent by Mrs. Minetti
Math: read and do pages 214 and 215
Reading: write a summary ( in cursive ) of the story “Fly, Eagle, Fly” and then write the lesson you think the author is trying to teach. This will be counted as your reading test grade!
Religion: on Ch. 21, read and do pages 237-240
Grammar: do BrainPOP Jr. ‘Writing A Paragraph’ for tomorrow 4/7.
Tuesday- Zoom today at 11:00!
Reading: we will review unit 4 this week. Do pages 302 and 303.
Math: do pages 159 and 169 in workbook
Social Studies: read and do pages 136-137 (Chapter 4)
Religion: read and do pages 241-242, Ch. 21
Grammar: in Ch.3 read and do pages 88-89 in ‘ Writing a Description,’ Activity E and F in notebook
Math: in textbook do pages 216-217, ‘Check Your Progress’ in notebook
Reading: in ‘Reader’s and Writer’s Notebook ‘ do pages 304-305
Religion: draw a cross as shown in video with a circle in the middle and draw symbols of the Triduum.
Science: BrainPop Jr.- Rainforest is due tomorrow. Zoom today!
Thursday- the ‘Three Days’ begin!
Math- write the 7 times table 3 times each in your notebook
Reading: in Reader’s and Writer’s Notebook do pages 306 and 308.
Friday- Easter Break begins, wishing you all a Happy and Blessed Easter!