Welcome to Third Grade!
Assignments for the week of May 25-29, 2020:
****I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. Here are a few things;
- Remember to sign up for BrainPOP Jr. if you haven’t already!
- Go to BrainPOP Jr.
- Click Enter Code at the top
- Enter your class code: skipper3928
- Log in with their student accounts or create new ones.
- I have created a new email for work submission. I ask that you use this email ONLY to submit their work. The email is as follows; email@example.com
- Reminder to make sure that you are always responding to the given day’s FlipGrid video. If the video is not placed in the day’s attendance it will not be marked and will result as an absence. Some students are not posting any videos, which also results as an absence. Please be vigilant that your child is posting their video daily, and that it is in the correct location.
- FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR we will be having weekly Zoom sessions on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 11 am.
As always I thank you for your anticipated cooperation, especially in this time of adjustment.
ART: You have a new project due in May, please visit Mr. Konciak’s page for details!
**IF YOU NEED TO E-MAIL MR KONCIAK PLEASE E-MAIL HIM AT firstname.lastname@example.org
MUSIC: Please see the document sent by Mrs. Minetti
SCIENCE LAB: Wednesday’s 2 pm Zoom lab
GYM: Thursday’s 1:30 Zoom class
Spanish/Computers: Please see school website ( Mrs. Sanchez ) for all assignments!
Mrs. Clark Students: Monday’s 12:30 Zoom meetings
Monday- NO SCHOOL- MEMORIAL DAY
Tuesday- Zoom today at 11:00!
Reading: read pages 364-371 in textbook, do pages 3385-387 in ‘Reader’s and Writer’s Notebook’
Math: read and do pages 242-243 in textbook.
Religion: read and do pages 247-249 ” Jesus brings God’s life and love to all,” on Ch.22
Grammar: on pages 96 and 97 read and do Activity A, numbers 1-5
Wednesday- Zoom today at 11:00!
Math: in workbook do pages 179 and 180
Reading: in ‘Reader’s and Writer’s Notebook ‘ do pages 388-390 and read textbook pages 372-377, complete the definitions using the words on page 388 in textbook
Science: Zoom today on Robotics. Your ‘Ecosystem Project” is due today on Flip-Grid.
Religion: read and do pages 250-251 on Ch. 22, ” Jesus shares his mission with his disciples ”
Math: read and do pages 244-245 in textbook-“Problem Solving: Write an Equation”
Reading: in Reader’s and Writer’s Notebook do pages 392-393 , in textbook read pages 378-382
Religion: read and do pages 252-253, “The Church works for Justice and Peace”
Social Studies: read and do pages 162-163 on Ch.5
Phonics: in Unit 4, read and do pages 91-94′ Contractions ‘
Friday- This Sunday is ‘Pentecost Sunday’
Reading: read pages 383-389 in textbook and do pages 394 and 395 in your ‘Reader’s and Writer’s Notebook’
Religion: read and do pages 254-255 on Ch. 22, ” We live out the Good News of Jesus Christ”
Math: in workbook, do pages 181-182
Cursive: write the contractions you did on page 93 (Phonics book) in your notebook