Welcome to Prek-3
Mrs. Jacobson and Mrs. Escheik
Tuesday – Art and Music
Wednesday – Spanish and Science Lab – Girls need to have their hair tied back on lab days.
Thursday – Gym and Computer
PRE K-3 SUPPLY LIST
PLEASE LABEL EACH ARTICLE CLEARLY
WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME
(1) Regular size backpack to carry a standard-sized folder, lunch box,
rest time blanket, etc.
(1) Lunch box
(1) Bath/Beach Towel and a SMALL blanket for rest time (Please no
pillows or stuffed animals)
(1) Zip-lock bag containing an extra set of clothes in case of bathroom accident or spillage. Child should be fully potty trained (items of clothing for the change of clothes do not have to be uniform items but should be appropriate for all seasons). Please include top shirt, bottom pants, underwear and socks and label each item with your child’s name.
WE WILL PROVIDE:
School folders and all needed materials, paper, crayons,
safety scissors, glue, etc.
THESE WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED:
(2) Containers of FLUSHABLE wipes
(2) Boxes of tissues
(2) Containers of disinfectant wipes
PRE K 3 READING LIST
This is the suggested reading list that covers some of our topics in PK-3. You can select any three books to read.
ABC, I Like Me! Carlson, Nancy L.
1, 2, 3 to the Zoo: A Counting Book Carle, Eric
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Martin, Bill
Dr. Seuss’s ABC Dr. Seuss
Is Your Mama a Llama? Guarino, Deborah
Kitty Goes to School Smath, Jerry
Llama Llama Time to Share Dewdney, Anna
Llama Llama Home with Mama Dewdney, Anna
Very Hungry Caterpillar Carle, Eric
Where the Wild Things Are Sendak, Maurice