Welcome to Prek 4!
Mrs. Reilly and Mrs. Barcon
- Please feel free to contact me by email or note
- June 10th — Last Day of School/Step Up Day
Prek4 Song Links: Here are some fun songs to sing over the summer
The Alphabet Song with Jack Hartman:
Exercise and Count to 20:
Hand Washing Song:
I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer vacation! The Prek4 supply list and summer reading suggestions are at the bottom of this page. Also, I will be posting a story time throughout the summer so feel free check it out below!
Click on the link for Storytime with Ms. Reilly
Some Fun Websites to check out —
These dancing clownfish at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium are fun to watch!
Check out the Lunch Time Doodles with Mo Willems:
You can also go on some virtual Disney rides — just do a search for your favorite ride — here are some of mine!
https://youtu.be/J8OHP9OriMA — The Frozen ride!
https://youtu.be/b2V7CAo6004 — Big Thunder Mountain
https://youtu.be/ZLBPvABpQXQ — Peter Pan’s Flight!
Go on a trip to the San Diego Zoo and check out these cuties!
Saint Joseph Academy
Suggested Summer Reading for Pre-K 4
Below is a list of suggested books that I hope you and your child will enjoy reading together. These books illustrate the various subject matters we will cover throughout the upcoming school year. Have a wonderful summer, and I look forward to meeting you in September!
Chicka, Chicka Boom Boom, Bill Martin JR
Z is for Moose, Kelly Bingham
Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons, James Dean
Chicken Soup with Rice: A Book of Months, Maurice Sendak
If You Give a…. series, Laura Numeroff
Llama Llama Series, Anna Dewdney
The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Eric Carle
We’re Going on a Bear Hunt, Rosen and Oxenbury
That is Not a Good Idea! Mo Williams
The Library Lion, Michelle Knudse
Pre-K 4 Supply List
2020 – 2021
Below is a list of supplies that each child needs to bring on the first day of school:
- Backpack – It should be large enough to hold a folder and lunchbox
- Lunchbox – Large enough for 1 snack, a drink and lunch. All of your child’s food and drink for the day must fit in the lunch box. This includes their thermos.
- Fragrance Free Baby Wipes – 2
- Hand Sanitizer — 2
- Tissues – 2 boxes
- Glue Sticks – 3
- 5 inch View Binder – Clear Display Pocket on the Cover and Back
- Art Smock – to be left at school
- Complete change of clothes (appropriate for all seasons including socks) preferably labeled in a zip lock storage bag
- One Blanket or Towel for rest time (please no fitted sheets, sleeping bags, pillows or stuffed animals….also please send only 1)
- All-white sneakers (Velcro is Strongly recommended) to wear everyday with the uniform.
- Lastly, please bring 1 family photo to be posted in the classroom
***Please put your child’s name on EVERYTHING…..including sweatshirts, lunch boxes, back packs, etc.
See you in September!