On this page, you will find class reminders and lesson plans for the week.
FOURTH GRADE (FIFTH GRADE READING: Please scroll to bottom of the page for lesson plan.)
- All money should be in an envelope marked with the child’s name, grade, and purpose.
- All books and workbooks should be covered; no contact paper on textbooks.
- Brown envelopes should be returned to school by the following Monday at the latest.
- Test folders go home on Fridays and should be returned, with all papers signed, by the following Monday.
- Extra help is provided on Wednesdays, from 3:00-3:45 (beginning September 20, 2016). If your child needs extra help, please write me a brief note letting me know the specific lesson(s) he/she needs help with, and information on how your child will be getting home.
- Students enrolled in band during regular school hours are responsible for any work missed.
LESSONS, week of June 11, 2018 (Subject to Change)
Math – practice dividing with 2-digit divisors
Religion – learn to pray the rosary
Reading – finish “Aussie and Ted’s Great Adventure”
Language Arts – complete composition book; continue with spelling words
Science – Investigation 5 (Light and Optics)
Reading – finish “Hotel for Dogs”