WELCOME TO FIRST GRADE!
Hello! Below you will find a list of instructions of work for your child to complete along with a video explaining how the work is to be completed. I will be posting videos each day.
I wanted to keep the website orderly so I have removed assignments from last week. I have saved them in a separate file if you would like to see them again.
**In order to make sure the work is being completed, I am going to ask that you take a picture of your completed work and email it to me by 8:00 pm the day after it is assigned.**
To try and have all the first grade assignments from other classes on one page I will write the information I know below. Please continue to check individuals teachers pages as well just in case.
Science : Zoom Lesson every Monday at 10:00. Meeting ID: 744 164 127 ***Our Zoom meeting this morning has be cancelled, I’ve sent an email explaining why. Please see below for the science lesson for today.***
Music : Visit Mrs. Minetti’s class page for a link to a video she’s shared.
Art : Mosaic Assignment due April 17th – See Mr. Konciak’s page for details. IF YOU NEED TO E-MAIL MR KONCIAK PLEASE E-MAIL HIM AT—firstname.lastname@example.org
Computers : 4/8 Please see Mrs. Sanchez’s page for video instructions. Please type a minimum of 10 times your first name and last name. Parents you can send me (Mrs. Sanchez) a picture or the document to my e-mail. Thanks
Spanish : 4/7 Please see Mrs. Sanchez’s page for video instructions. Please rewrite the words in Spanish on the page 41.
Gym : Gym class for 4/9 has been cancelled.
Monday 4/6 – Don’t forget to log on to Flipgrid for daily attendance! (Please post a video by 8:00pm or you will be marked absent for the day.)
Monday Meeting =D
- Watch the following video on Investigation 1
- Please do your best to fill out page 2 of your SDR’s
- The six solids are: a plastic gram bear, a metal cube, a cotton ball, a wooden block, a paper clip, and an acrylic cylinder.
- Please click this link for the Science book needed for class since it was not distributed before we began online instruction.
- Please complete this Review Quiz
Superkids (due Tuesday 4/7 by 8:00 pm)
- Watch this video on Beginning, Middle, and End
- Watch this video on Fluency Practice
- Visit this Flipgrid link for a lesson on Forgiving Others
- Complete worksheet 89 and worksheet 91 ***I have put text boxes over the blank spaces for students to include their answers. PLEASE watch the video below on how to make a copy of the document to edit. Students need to copy the document before editing, thank you!***
- **For information on how to access and turn in these worksheets please watch this video**
- Please let me know if this doesn’t work, I’m hoping we won’t have any issues with this *fingers crossed*
*Note From Miss C*
- This week’s wacky Wednesday is…. Wear your clothes backwards day!! I have a feeling this could be really fun! Please join our class in our zoom call for a class meeting to share our ideas and take a picture for the school page.
- If you would like to send me a photo of your child individually for the school page you may absolutely do so as well! Send all photos to email@example.com .
Tuesday 4/7 – Don’t forget to log on to Flipgrid for daily attendance! (Please post a video by 8:00pm or you will be marked absent for the day.)
Math (due Wednesday 4/7 at 8:00pm)
- Continue practicing addition strategies ‘make a 10’ and ‘doubles plus 1’ by completing pages 311 – 314
- We are going to begin using a new interactive practice website called Mobymax. Please watch this video for details on how to log in as well as what your first assignment is.
- Link to access Mobymax log in
- Going a little out of order but we’re going to begin to cover the seasonal chapters of The Three Days and Easter.
- Read pages 238 – 240
If you’re looking for something extra (and fun!!) to do, Scholastic has provided engaging lessons to help during this time of online learning! It’s completely free! Just follow this link and the instructions on the page and you should be all set :D.